Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Interested in modeling for photos? 사진 모델일에 관심이 있습니까?

제 이름은 댄 스크류지나 입니다. 올해 2월에 공립학교에서 영어를 가르치러 시카고에서 한국으로 왔습니다. 지금까지 즐겁게 보내고 있지만 이제 사진찍는걸 다시 시작해보려합니다. 아직까지 제 한국어 실력은 별로 좋지 않으며 이제 막 한국어 수업을 듣기 시작했습니다.

저는 저와 사진촬영을 함께 해 줄 사람들을 찾습니다. 대구나 그 근처에 사시는분이면 더더욱 좋겠어요. 저는 대구 동쪽 끝자락에 있는 경산에 삽니다. 저는 여러종류의 사진을 촬영하고 (인물사진, 얼굴사진, glamour 등)있으며 함께 일하는것에 대해 열린 마음을 갖고있습니다. 관심 있으시면 망설이지 말고 전화 010-5370-1976나 카카오아이디: yeuxdebleu로 연락해주세요. 저와 함께 일하게 될 적절한 분을 추천해 주시는 분께는 한 분 당 만원(W10,000)의 소개비를 드릴 수 있습니다. 모델료는 없지만 찍은 사진으로 CD를 만들어 드릴 수 있습니다.

감사합니다.
danskrezyna.com



My name is Dan Skrezyna and I moved from Chicago to South Korea in February of 2014 to become an English teacher in the Korean public school system. Thus far I have enjoyed my time here but want to start up my photography again. So far, I speak very little Korean and just started taking classes.

I am looking for people around South Korea, preferably Daegu, that would like to work with me on photoshoots. I am located in Gyeongsan, an east suburb of Daegu. I shoot various styles of photography (portraits, glamour, headshots, etc) and am open to working together. If interested, please don't hesitate to call/text me at 10-5370-1976, or KakaoTalk ID: yeuxdebleu. For every person you refer to me that I decide to work with, I will pay you a W10,000 finder's fee. There is no model fee but I will give you a photo cd of the photoshoot.

Thanks,
Dan
danskrezyna.com

No comments: