I received notification that my job is confirmed for February intake/March start in Korea. As of now, I will be placed in Gyeongbuk province (Gyeongsangbuk-do). I will hear in a few weeks as to what school/city I am assigned. As much as I wanted to be assigned to Busan, I am very relieved knowing I have a job in Korea for this coming semester. I will find out in a few weeks what school/city I will be placed with.
For those who may be wondering:
1. Interview with EPIK, via Skype, was on 10/30/13.
2. Received email from recruiter on 11/6/13 that I passed my interview.
3. Received email from recruiter on 11/19/13 that my papers were received. (Took longer for me because I had forgotten to request transcripts from two schools)
4. Received email from recruiter on 12/30/13 stating my job was confirmed for February intake/March start for Gyeongbuk Province.
5. Waiting to get school/city I will be placed with in Gyeongbuk Province.

No comments:
Post a Comment